About this role
Brunel is currently searching for an Accounting Supervisor to join our client’s team in Carlin, Nevada.
Our client is growing and adding an Accounting Supervisor to lead their accounting team. This hands-on leader will be successful in supporting accounting duties on site.
- Lead accounting team with month end close process; reporting; audits; journal entries; financial statements; account reconciliations; reviewing costs; budgets and forecasting.
- Identify and implement productivity and process improvements.
- Provides oversight, feedback, guidance, and direction to accountants to building a positive team culture and a successful team.
- Establish knowledge of IFRS and company accounting policies, procedures, internal control standards, and maintain compliance.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative partnerships with finance customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field required; Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA preferred
- Two (2) to four (4) years prior related supervision experience preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills, understanding of accounting concepts, and comprehension of business-related implications required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required
- Ability to stay organized, efficient, analytical, and to pay close attention to detail required
- Excellent team player with the ability to work with Staff Accountants, Mine Sites, Executives, and other departments personnel/cross-functional teams required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to be self-motivated, flexible, and able to organize and respond to multiple demands and priorities required
- Prior implementation or working experience with implementation SAP or OneStream applications preferred
What we can offer you:
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks
- 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless with access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Join the Brunel Family
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit