About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading Mining Contractor that is now seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team based in Perth’s CBD.
- Leading and developing an Accounts Payable team for performance now, and succession planning for the future including training, coaching and career development for the team
- Ensure Accounts Payable outcomes and metrics achieve required targets, stretching to improve each and every day
- Managing priorities and responding to internal and external customer queries, including systems and process queries
- Working cooperatively with Procurement, Finance and Treasury to ensure individual and group performance goals/objectives are met for timing and quality
- Managing the 3-way match process using systems to run efficiently with scale
- Building, checking and approving payment runs
- Providing recommendations for improving Accounts Payable processes and systems, and implementing them with support across procurement
- Demonstrated leadership experience of a medium sized team
- Advanced knowledge of Accounts Payable process and governance requirements to prevent fraud
- Knowledge and experience of SAP, Ariba and Readsoft
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Understanding of broader purchase to pay processes
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and deal with issues
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc)
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth