About this role
- Ensure adherence to all EHS Procedures and Standards and schedules are developed considering lessons learned and areas of improvement;
- Review and revision of Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Scheduling related and follow-up to ensure compliance. Levels tasks as per Gated process & scheduling priorities as per available resources;
- Facilitates and reviews the draft of the 12 Week look-ahead;
- Consolidates Asset demands from the executable backlog (SAP user status RSCH/SCHD/INPG). Utilizes work outlook to identify and communicate peak resources utilization (High/Low);
- Integrates and consolidates in the 12 WLA plan all preventive & corrective maintenance (PM/CM) SAP work orders for stakeholders; Asset Maintenance, Centre of Expertise (COE) and Workshop & Support Services (WS & SS) tasks, during Gated Process period and/or Asset Maintenance scope of work during planned shutdowns;
- Provides insight analysis for resource levelling and utilization for all maintenance long termplans;
- Conducts quality checks to ensure tasks are properly planned and materials are available before inclusion in the 12 Week look-ahead;
- Facilitates gated driven process deliverable meeting to discuss work activity clash reviews, resources levelling and maximize campaigning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 7 years’ experience with direct maintenance in planning /scheduling within oil and gas industry, out of which 4 years spent as Planning and/or Scheduling roles.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha