About this role
We’re hiring a Assistant Manager – Procurement / Contract for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a 12 months contractual position in Noida location.
Years of Experience : 3years to 8 Year
- Preparing Claims and Variations, Contract Amendments & Client invoicing;
- Operating the billing as per approved Client BBU, preparation and amendment of BBUs;
- Management & operating of Contracts, Amendments, Claims, Backcharges with the Clients & Subcontractors;
- Administration of Contracts and Subcontracts, monitoring of performance and deliverables;
- Negotiating & finalizing additional claims based on contractual obligation & actual situations;
- Responsible for obtaining WO/PO amendments form clients for additional/change in SOW;
- Leading & resolving contractual issues with clients & subcontractors;
- Maximizing cash flow through timely preparation of billable valuations and Invoicing of overall monthly turnover in coordination with operation and finance;
- Prepare regular MIS reports on commercial status of various contracts.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai