About this role
Roles & Responsibility
- Planning and implantation of ROBOTIC welding line. Robot programming analysis;
- Analysis of all BIW welding feasibility issues for all Assemblies. Main Framing and White Line operations. (Simultaneous engineering activity);
- Develop Robotic Production Process design or Cycle Times for each Assembly station and;
- Implement method analysis, including each operation and time cycle calculations;
- Robotic welding feasibility Analysis;
- Rob Cad Simulation analysis for automated assemblies and Main Framing line;
- Review of product 3D data and 2D drawings with respect to welding processes;
- Analysis and optimization of welding methods (e.g. manual welding, automatic;
- Welding, Robotic welding, laser welding etc.);
- Virtual simulation of Assembly line and implementation of same;
- Virtual simulation of Logistic operations and implementation of same;
- Plant layout, Equipment planning and implementation;
- PFD, PFMEA, CONTROL PLAN, Process Sheets and Work content calculation.
Experience: 12-15 Years
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249316
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching BIW - Robotic Welding - Vietnam
Confirmation sent to