About this role
1) Strong 2D and 3D cad skills in Catia V5;
2) knowledge about Chassis Subframe, Steering, Brakes, Wheels and tires;
3) Various Envelopes creation in 3D;
4) Involve in Bill of material, Part cost, Cost reduction Idea generation;
5) Platform level Project experience;
6) Project and Vehicle level Co-ordination;
7) Understanding concept from benchmarking and Implementation in Vehicle Design;
8) Drive Concept in Actual 3D cad as per Input from Subject matter experts;
9)Ability to work in EV and ICE engine passenger car segment.
Experience : 5 – 7 Years
Education : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/ Production / Industrial)
Skill Sets- CATIA V5, Team Center
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249312
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching CAD Design Engineer - Vietnam
Confirmation sent to