About this role
The Commercial Manager will control, further develop and standardize the core business processes for an automotive manufacturing supplier including Controlling, Accounting/Bookkeeping and Finance for multiple plants; USA (Williamstown, KY) and two plants in Mexico (Toluca & Queretaro).
- Creation and analysis of business and financial KPI’s;
- Creation of Economic Feasibility studies;
- Determination of earning improvement potentials and control of corresponding projects;
- Continuous improvement of the financial strategy including liquidity-planning and control;
- Establish a multi-year planning process;
- Ensuring profitability in all areas of the company;
- Contact person for auditors, tax consultants and banks;
- Professional a disciplinary leadership of the Accounting Teams for each plant.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Management or equivalent education. Master’s preferred;
- Must have several years previous experience in Commercial Management position within an manufacturing industry with preference in automotive;
- Strong knowledge in the field of financial accounting and annual accounts;
- Extensive knowledge in controlling;
- Exceptional skills in MS Office including and other commercial IT-systems;
- Extensive knowledge of international tax laws, especially for Mexico and US (e.g. IFRS, US-GAAP);
- Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills;
- Must be willing to travel between US and Mexico on a regular basis;
- Excellent English skills. Preferred skill in Spanish and/or German;
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
What we offer
Position comes with an attractive salary and benefits pages to include paid vacations.
Our client is a manufacturing Tier Supplier in the Automotive industry.
- Vacancy number: PUB253222
- Location: Williamstown
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Commercial Manager - Kentucky
Confirmation sent to