About this role
- The Field Service Technician will focus on the installation of robotic accessories on-site at manufacturing plants. Will be responsible for final checks after install and all related documentation. Position will also support in-house production of accessories as needed.
- Familiarity with robot cells (Fanuc, Kuka, ABB, Comau)
- Seeking someone who is hands-on and mechanically inclined. Previous millwright or electrical experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with lockout/tagout processes and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Must be familiar with manufacturing plants and adhere to all safety regulations and requirements.
- Must be capable to schedule own travel (book flights, hotels, rental cars).
- Must be people oriented and be able to speak with all level of an organization with superior customer service skills.
- Must be able to think outside the box and be able to troubleshoot and solve issues quickly.
- Must be willing to travel. Position requires approximately 50% travel both domestically and internationally. More specific, about once a month for out of state travel for installs. Installs are primarily conducted on off-shifts; weekends and holiday shut downs. May also be asked to assist with installs internationally in Mexico, Germany, or elsewhere around the globe.
- May be required to do training in Germany. Must possess, or able to quickly obtain, U.S. passport.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must have working experience in MS Office; MS Word and Excel to perform documentation of installs.
- Must have excellent English communication skills. Spanish and/or German would be a plus.
- Must have own tools.
What we offer
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Our client is a global supplier for the robotics industry whose products can be found in manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
- Publication: PUB268478
- Location: Orion
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Field Service Technician - Michigan
Confirmation sent to