About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Attend daily offshore meeting and follow performance of all activities with particular regard to identifying activities claimable by Contractor and back chargeable to Contractor - standby due to Contractor/Company, equipment downtime/breakdown, material availability, onshore punch list and carry over works, rectifications and repairs, and prepare all documentation to support further processing.
- Review daily reports issued by contractor and issue daily status mails
- Prepare consolidated weekly tabulations summarizing all activities back-chargeable to CTR and his subcontractors
- Assess Contractor performance and progress against job cards and offshore schedule, identify slippages with reasons
- Provide necessary support to offshore planner in verifying claimed progress and forecasts
- Liaise with onshore contracts team and provide all supporting documentation for processing claims/backcharges.
• Experience within project : (number of years) : 10 with 5 years as QS on major oil & gas projects• Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. • Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.• Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
• Familiarity with ICAPs and PRODOM software will be a plus
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha