About this role
Brunel currently have multiple roles available in the Pilbara and Goldfields. Our Clients are leading the way with Innovation and Development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
- Excellent Rates
- FIFO ex Perth only
- 2:1/2:2 roster / 12.5 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
- Experience with D65, Pit Viper’s or Cubex drill rigs or Experience with GD5000 & T45 drill rigs
- Drilling experience in an open pit mining environment
- Operating drill rigs in a safe and effective manner
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance - within 6 months or ability to apply for one
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth