About this role
- Coordination with other offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, man hours etc.;
- HVAC detailed design of ductwork for Cleanrooms and Laboratories involving HVAC equipment modelling of Air Handling Units, Exhaust fans, pressure control devices, reheat coils, balancing dampers, fire dampers etc.;
- The work will be completed in both 2D AUTOCAD and Revit MEP 3D packages with multiple users involved.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 7+ years’ experience with an EPC firm working on HVAC ductwork and pipework design;
- Detailed design experience in 2D and 3D of ductwork for Cleanrooms and Laboratories involving HVAC equipment modelling of Air Handling Units, Exhaust fans, pressure control devices, reheat coils, balancing dampers, fire dampers etc.;
- Ability to coordinate with others designers including Architecture, Structural, Electrical and process piping disciplines;
- Design experience with clients from Europe and the USA is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing to travel to Europe for 1 to 3 month on selected projects.
What we offer
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Bangalore
About usBrunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 90+ offices across more than 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Since its incorporation in 1975, Brunel for the year ended 2016, we had an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB248877
- Location: India
- Market: Infrastructure
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching HVAC Designer - India
Confirmation sent to