About this role
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Resources industry, Brunel are seeking a skilled Bulk Plant Operator at their Dampier base – this is a residential role and candidates must reside in the Karratha / Dampier region.
- Delivering safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to customers
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and manages risk during service delivery
- Manage bulk plant facilities to facilitate delivery of prepared products and bulk materials to well-sites,
- Assist in training other Operators and Trainees
- High level of attention to HSE in the workplace
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Blend and mix bulk products for delivery to the well-site, on time, according to the job program design
- Check and/or calculate quantities of material blends required prior to loading
- Coordinate movement of bulk products to and from locations
- Assist in conducting monthly inventory and daily paperwork completion for goods received and
- Label and store additives in a safe manner and ensure the disposal of empty drums and pails
- Maintain bulk plant equipment by performing a daily check while ensuring the bulk plant is kept clean
- Current Forklift and Truck licence
- Previous basic plant maintenance experience
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability to commence at short notice
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth