About this role
- The business development manager will have to identify the local decision-makers and decision process in the energy sector and the related services such as: Utilities, Customers, Partners, Competitors, International organizations, French Entities, Local Entities (Ministries, Fund Development Entities);
- The Business Development Manager will have to define a strategy to develop and maintain his/her network with the main stakeholders and key counterparties. He/She also has to involve the managers of the International Division for contacts, events or during any other business opportunity;
- Based on a strong knowledge of COMPANY offers, references and expertise including the new offers (R&D, “new business”…). He/She has to identify the counterparties needs in order to change them to a real business opportunity. Therefore the Business Development Manager will contribute to the development of ‘’new businesses’’;
- The business development manager is in charge of the commercial contacts with the clients during the prospection phase and most of the time, he/she will be involved in the negotiation phase;
- The business development manager liaises with the other entities of the COMPANY in the region as per the coordination insured by the International Division;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mandate in the region (to be defined by the management in order to contribute to build a transversal view of the area business opportunities);
- The business development manager take into account the experience of project development and management of the International Division and COMPANY entities, subsidiaries or business units in the region;
- The business development manager contributes to the Group strategy definition in the region (frequent feedback about business opportunities based on market analysis, development axes …);
- The business development manager is frequently in a position to represent EDF where He/She is involved. Thus He/she is a support to the group's strategy and contributes to its influence;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mission/objectives in the region and proposes new orientations to develop the business opportunities in the region.
- Bachelors Degree;
- 10-15 years of work experience.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha