About this role
Seeking a Camp Operations Manager (Field Services Coordinator) to work in Chinchilla. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of camps and remote offices and facilities.
Brunel Energy Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore Gas reserves.
We are currently seeking a Field Services Coordinator. This role will be based out of our client’s operations in Chinchilla, QLD. You are responsible for day to day operations of camps, maintenance of remote offices and facilities. You would be the primary point of contact and escalation for field-based personnel in relation to camps, remote offices and facilities issuesResponsibilities:
- Coordination of camp allocations – Managing demand
- Completion on LOD1 Audits weekly & monthly
- Reporting on contractor performance
- Monitoring and reporting on allocated budget
The role is Chinchilla based but regular overnight travel to other Surat Basin Hubs, Brisbane, and other facilities as required. This would suit someone from the local area, you would be working Monday to Friday.
- Food Safety Certificates – desired
- Knowledge of HACCP Accreditation - desired
- Customer service experience - desired
- Responsible Service Of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate - required
- Previous experience in camp or facility management
- Permit To Work Holder - desired
- Valid Australian Open Driving License, including manual transmission
- Use of reporting tools (eg Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work unsupervised in remote locations
- Ability to work under pressure and priorities
- Initial contract up until 31st December 2021 with strong possibility of extension
- Local Chinchilla Based position
- Mon-Fri | 08:00-17:00
- $525 - $650 Per Day Inclusive of Super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Brennan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane