About this role
1. As a Key member of Iraq Leadership Team:• Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff;
• Work closely with the Group CFO (Corporate Office in Philippines) on all matters related to the daily management of Company Iraq operations including but not limited to ensuring:;i. that accounting and finance policies and procedures are consistently aligned with Group standards and practices;
ii. that the accounting, controlling and finance functions of the Plant are well managed and implemented; iii. that compliance with the Group policies and procedures are strictly enforced at all times
iv. oversight matters which includes internal audit, business risk assessment and strategic planning
2. Overall in-charge of Insurance Management• Lead insurance matters and manage all relationships with insurance companies;
• Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements.
3. Responsible for developing and maintaining Client stakeholder relationships• Develop high level relationships with all the key lending institutions that have, including:
i. Trade Bank of Iraq;ii. Regional banks with cross-border lending appetite;
iii. Commercial banks with operations in Iraq;iv. Export Credit Agencies;
• Develop and maintain high calibre project investment briefs for both internal and external use;• Manage and closely oversee the relationship with independent auditors and government tax authorities;
4. In-charged of HR functions;• Lead all HR matters on the ground.
• CPA is required, MBA preferred.Professional skills
• Strategical and Operational CFO;• Can engage well with Senior Managers and Group Officers;
• Hands on and can work in a lean organization;• High level of understanding in ERP operation;
• Possess knowledge of GAAP and IFRS rules;• Strong in controlling and financial planning function;
• MS tools.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai