About this role
- Review & respond to the contractual letters from Clients / Suppliers / Sub Contractors;
- Timely notifications of variations / delays / disruptions;
- Assessing contractual and commercial risk;
- Managing sub-contractors and control in-country procurement process;
- Manage all in-country procurement;
- Commercial control from project award to final accounts;
- Accelerating progress of works and maintaining good client/contractor relationships with regular visits to the work sites, allowing for early diffusion of tension and identification of potential risks;
- Refocusing the record keeping of supporting documentation for potential future claims, variations and terminations, protecting and strengthening company position;
- Slashing project costs by continually finding new ways & technologies to improve quality of deliverables and improving on existing work methods;
- Controlling company finances, including approvals of daily orders and monitoring of spending in all departments, sustaining company profitability;
- Producing accurate and profitable cost estimates by implementing effective Make-or-Buy Analysis techniques and concise enquiry packages/RFPs;
- To follow and promote health & safety within the work environment according to company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering and 12+ years demonstrable experience in Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration;
- At least five (5) years' experience in design and build project;
- Experience in Healthcare industry across multiple remote sites concurrently desirable but not mandatory;
- Experience in Modular and PEB / Warehouse Building industry desirable but not mandatory;
- French speaker.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai