About this role
EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT;
- Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures and reporting tools prepared by contractors;
- Promote safety within the commissioning activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY;
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities;
- Ensure that the lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures;
- Ensure that Prior TOM preservation and Prior first oil preservation procedures are fully comprehensive and well applied;
- Ensure that the commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor ’s Piping-Process commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software;
- Follow the execution of Piping-process commissioning activities to achieve commissioning schedule completion target;
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual information are properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and COMPANY policies;
- Control and follow-up on red line mark-up drawings;
- Control and follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs, documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting.
- Qualification: Bachelors of science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering;
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role;
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution;
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills;
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha