About this role
For our international client, the licensor company from Oil & Gas sphere, we are searching for the Contracts Manager to work in Russia.
- Management of contract changes (approval of contract changes with counterparties and relevant departments;
- Establish and maintain contractual relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters;
- Provide contract-related contract issue resolution both internally and externally;
- Monitor the fulfillment of contract obligations by the parties;
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation;
- Organization and planning of meetings;
- Calendar management and clarifications with business partners;
- Verification and monitoring of monthly timekeeping;
- Provision and analyzing of information to site Manager / Team Lead and Company's home office;
- Assistance and support of management guests.
- At least 7 years in compliance or contracts management in EPC company;
- Background in different countries, preferably European;
- Fluent English.
- Long-term contract (for several years);
- Working location is Amur Gas processing plant;
- Working schedule Mon-Sat, 2 weeks break after 3 month working;
- Salary is up to the candidate's expectation.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anna Karpova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement