About this role
1. Formulate tendering and contracting activities including comprehensive engineering, technical and commercial review of scope of work received from various business units to evaluate anypotential risks to the Company;
2. Develop suitable compensation models commensurate with the scope of work.3. Ensure quality control of tender documents for complex and high value services, review technical and commercial bids leading to establishment of suitable contract to facilitate end user in project execution;
4. Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on tender and contract delivery program;5. Review scope of work and commercial documentations to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory and local standards;
6. Provide specialized expertise in tendering and contracting process ensuring latest financial, technical, commercial, SEQ standards are embedded in the documentation and providing specialist guidance to Contracts Engineers to ensure alignment;7. Conduct contract cost analysis and monitor savings to support Company cost initiatives;
8. Conduct, monitor and support the improvement efficiency of systems and processes to enhance organisational performance;9. Providing regular guidance to the team members and mentoring to national employees.
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.Qualifications
8 years' experience in a contracts management environment within the oil and gas industry.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai