About this role
We’re hiring a Data Engineer for our client, a leading oil and gas company to join their growing team. This is permanent opportunity and the job location in Bangalore.
- Work on data modeling and database design;
- Automation of internal processes/tasks;
- Develop and maintain databases, application, data pipelines and APIs; including documentation and controls such as risk assessments and security models;
- Help in introducing and/or evaluating new technology, service offerings and products;
- Representing procurement data analytics & systems in cross-functional project teams or task forces.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (preferably software engineering) from a recognized university, with a score of GPA 6 and above;
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Able to influence without authority;
- Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 12,000 specialist in 100 offices across 40 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai