About this role
Position: Data Governance Coach
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Rate: Competitive daily rate
- On behalf of our client, Brunel are urgently looking to identify a Data Governance Coach;
- This contract position (until the end of the year) is to work for a major Oil & Gas Operating Company and you will be based in Esbjerg, Denmark;
- Ideally you will be available at minimal notice.
- Data Governance;
- Master Data Management;
- Data Migration;
- System updates and processes;
- Training, coaching and mentoring.
The position offers a competitive daily rate and
the opportunity to work for a major Operator.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester