About this role
- Design and Engineering activities for Protection and Control Panels in EHV / HV Substations;
- Performing technical calculations for AC/DC Load, CT/VT stability and Relay Settings etc.;
- Selection of material based on technical specifications and customer requirements;
- Preparation of project BOQ, and ordering of materials as per Project requirement;
- Coordination with manufacturing factory, suppliers, site team to meet project requirements.;
- Close customer interaction in order to understand their requirements and provide solutions.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university;
- 10 Plus years of experience in the field of Control / Protection Engineering;
- Knowledge of GE and competitor Products;
- Knowledge of Substation Automation System;
- Experience with customers/utilities requirements in the Middle East;
- Experience in Engineering Software such as ACAD/Elecdes/EBase;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, Outlook and Windows..
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai