About this role
Brunel are seeking for a professional diving consultant to support work in Denmark.
Required qualifications and experience;
- Proficient in the review/comment on detailed diving and subsea marine operation procedures;
- Necessary level of competency in respect of auditing diving systems/equipment – preferably with a qualification to demonstrate same;
- Strong knowledge of the IMCA suite of Diving Industry Guidelines;
- Familiarity, understanding and compliance with IOGP Report 341 (Diving Worksite Representative Roles, Responsibilities and Training);
- Demonstrate a history of direct supervision of diving in marine/shallow water environments;
- Demonstrate compliance with company quality requirements;
- Experience – Minimum 30yrs at least 10yrs in a client role;
- Contractor/organization/agency (if proposed by PSC) shall have ISO9001:2015;
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- A working knowledge of Danish Order no. 1396 of 2013. §2 (Danish Diving Legislation and or experience of Authority interaction in Denmark);
- ICP shall be ISO9001 lead auditor or equivalent.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nathan Brooks is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester