About this role
We’re hiring a Document Control Administrator for our petrochemical client to join their team. This is an exciting 12-month contract position that will allow the opportunity to put your knowledge to work every day on a variety of high value tasks.
- Receive, send, file, and track document transmittals from Engineering companies and/or construction companies.
- Document transmittals will be wide ranging from engineering drawings, standards, technical queries (TQY), request for information (RFI), technical notices (TN), and Vendor documents.
- Know what documents Contractors have received from, and if receives a new version, to transmit new version to Contractors.
- Access Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) Engineering system Documentum and retrieve documents.
- Maintain Red Line documents – example are piping and instrument drawings (PID).
- Support the document As-building process.
- Audit Contractor red line process
- Receive red lined documents
- Send and track red lined documents to Engineering company performing red line services
- Monitor Doc Control mailbox and resolve/implement user’s requests, including specialized historical searches
- Archive hard copy documents to offsite storage.
- Populate documents into Hexagon for Commissioning purposes, and complete revision management activities to keep the documents current.
- Proficiency with computer programs (MS suites)
- 5+ years’ Experience in engineering records and/or document control environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity is a must
- Strong, interpersonal skills, communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results within a team environment, and individually, with minimal supervision
- SmartPlant Foundation
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto