About this role
Exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join this global EPCM energy company. The role will be based in Perth with flexibility for 2-3 days per week. The ideal candidate will have brownfields experience which will allow them to assist with a backlog of work across two projects.
- Ensure technical documents are controlled in accordance with Corporate/project and Company Information Management procedures
- Maintenance of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Produce and maintain the project specific Information management procedure and forms
- Produce project reports as required
- Coordination and preparation of documentation for mobilisation
- Assist relevant stakeholders in the close out of the project
- Experience in a Document Control position within the resources industry with preference for experience in a brownfield project
- Knowledge of computer based DC systems
- Efficient time management and ability to multiple tasks
- Sounds understanding of standard Document Control processes
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth