About this role
Brunel have been engaged on behalf of our Construction Client to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Document Controller for a contract position through until August 2022, supporting our Clients project team based in the Mandurah region with travel to Perth required.
- Creating, maintaining, filing and distributing reports and documentation – including drawings, specifications and drawings - on behalf of the project team
- Managing and maintaining site records, documents and registers in-line with project specific roles and responsibilities
- Managing time to ensure required records are compiled and closed out in a timely and organised manner
- Assisting with the compilation of accurate and transparent reporting process of technical, progress and quality status through monthly reports
- Assisting with project auditing
- General administration as required
- Proven experience working as a document controller on mid to large scale construction project
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word and experience with Aconex and Team Binder software would be desirable
- Strong administrative, planning and organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong collaborator with exceptional communication skills
- ASAP Start Date
- 12+ Month Contract
- Based on site in Mandurah Region with some travel to head office in West Perth
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth