About this role
Are you an experienced Dredging Representative, with offshore and nearshore dredging experience?
You’ll be working onboard the dredging/rock dumping/ploughing or survey vessel during the execution of the offshore seabed intervention works (mattresses installation; pre-lay dredging; post-lay backfilling, post-lay ploughing, pre/post lay rock dumping) associated with the pipeline installation. Oversee the Main Contractor activities, ensuring the work is performed as per approved procedures making sure the company HSE and quality goals are achieved.
• Minimum 25 years of proven experience in offshore construction operations, of which the last 10 years in Client representative roles directly supervising mattress installation, dredging, backfilling, ploughing, and rock dumping operations;
• A track record/work history of employment for world leading dredging, rock dumping and/or ploughing / offshore construction contractors;
• Wide experience in construction methodologies related to mattresses installation; pre-lay dredging/post lay backfilling, ploughing and pre/post-lay rock dumping;
• Detailed knowledge of offshore survey related activities associated with offshore and nearshore pipelay / seabed intervention works / mattresses installation over pipelines and cables / offshore pipeline pre-lay dredging/ post lay backfilling and pre/post lay rock dumping.
• Engineering Degree or Experience equivalent;
• OPITO Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET);
• OPITO Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) with Emergency Breathing System (EBS);
• Offshore Medical Certificate.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christian Taylor is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester