About this role
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic top hammer Ground Support Driller's for our clients operations located in Kalgoorlie.
This role is open to residents who reside in Goldfields - Esperance region only due to the role being drive in and out.
- Minimum of 2 years’ top hammer drilling experience within a mining environment
- Drilling cable bolt holes as per designs using new custom built High Sandvik High Reach and Scout drill rigs
- Installation of cable bolts
- Installation of ground support mesh and accessories
- Mixing grout to specification
- Current HR Drivers Licence
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) - High Risk Licence
- Working Safely at Heights - within 2 years
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Telehandler Licence - preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Residential Kalgoorlie -
- 2:2 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebekah Clune is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth