About this role
- Strategically forecast upcoming orders needs based on rig schedule & stock;
- Manage Project to Project transfer process for stock balances and recognize shortfalls;
- Drive the procurement of replacement stock with minimal oversight from engineering & operations;
- Recognize imbalances between equipment consumption plan versus actuals and recalibrate ordering forecasts;
- Serve as interface between D&C Engineering and inventory procurement / management functions (Supply, Shorebase, Operations);
- Develop tracking tools to identify key delivery timelines & follow up with vendors as required;
- Interface with key vendors to drive procurement efficiency & address deliverability concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited and recognized university;
Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Business Skills
- Minimum 5 years of Logistics / Supply Chain experience; Prior experience working with Drilling & Completions related business units is strongly preferred;
- Multi-rig / platform logistics management experience required;
- Knowledge and familiarity of offshore operations and key roles with offshore logistics;
- Experience with inventory management systems;
- Able to communicate with vendors on equipment needs & service support needs;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English;
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national staff;
- Able to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (SAP).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha