About this role
- CAT 777, 785, 789 OR 793
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one - 6 months
- Contactable references x 2
- Australian Working Rights
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:2 and 2:1 Rosters Available - Take your pick!
- Various Sites
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more!
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebekah Clune is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth