About this role
- Perform and contribute to the EHS training programme by conducting EHS inductions, and other internal EHS training as required and scheduling external training where required.
- Raise purchase requisitions for EHS equipment.
- Conduct regular plant inspections and ensure deficiencies are minimised and corrected.
- Assist with maintaining emergency plans & procedures.
- Assist with the investigation of plant accidents and incidents, and report and manage the corrective actions.
- Participate in risk assessments and ensure the risk and impact register is kept up to date.
- Report on EHS statistics and other issues on regular basis;
- Coordinate, attend and provide input into the EHS committee meeting.
- Work with the fireman and medic to ensure all EHS compliance activities are undertaken.
- Perform other EHS-specific functions as delegated to him by the Head of EHS.
• Must hold appropriate, internationally recognised qualification in health & safety; specifically from NEBOSH, IOSH, NFPA• Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience, preferably in power industry and/or oil and gas industry.
• Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to the area of assignment.• Must be able to prepare, review and audit working procedures
• Must be able to prepare reports on all technical matters
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha