About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Electrical Supervisor based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Direct work of his workforce and serve as headman in his area of responsibility;
- Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his workforce;
- Mindful of Safety of his workforce and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job.
- Perform and direct maintenance, troubleshooting, modification & repair of Electrical equipment's in allocated area (Field/Control rooms, Buildings);
- Direct Foreman and other lower manpower on day to day routines / breakdown and Preventive Maintenance Programs;
- Assist where necessary;
- Carry out any modifications requested;
- Assist Engineer in preparing daily/monthly progress reports and drawings updating;
- Requisition Electrical spare parts, tools and test equipment;
- Request assistance if deemed necessary during the execution of the job (Normal S/D / GRTA);
- Perform proper handover of unfinished priority work when shift is completed.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Three-year Diploma – equivalent to Higher National Diploma (HND) – in the field of electrical engineering from a technical training institute recognized at national level.
- Be able to write, read and speak in English fluently;
- A minimum of Twelve (12) years continuous heavy industrial Electrical Maintenance experience (preferably in petrochemical or an allied field) in the field of HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Motor Control centers and Lighting systems including repair, troubleshooting & modification work;
- Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of electrical wiring / layout diagrams;
- Must be able to use various electrical testing equipment on MV/LV systems with minimum supervision;
- Must have sound working knowledge in record keeping, manpower and resource allocation and their control etc.;
- Should be fully aware with Area Hazardous Classification.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait