About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Electrical Technician based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Uses variety of electrical testing equipment and diagnosis any trouble / faults in electrical equipment. Checks / tests electrical equipment, before putting it in service;
- Performs mounting of junction box (of various sizes), on support, glanding & termination of multi/single core/pair Electrical/Instrument cables with proper identification tags;
- Performs laying of overhead cable conduit, cable tray installation jobs, seal fittings using sealing compound & termination of cable at electrical / instrument equipment ….etc. whenever / wherever required;
- Performs connection/disconnection of cables both field side & substation / CCR side, analyzing the interlock circuit, trouble shooting of logic circuits to the satisfaction of the Company Engineer;
- Carry out different preventive, breakdown, routine maintenance and modification jobs.
Two-year national trade certificate from a recognized technical training institute in the trade of electrician.
- A minimum of eight (08) years continuous heavy industrial experience (preferably in petrochemical or an allied field) in the field of MV/LV electrical maintenance and repair works;
- Must be able to write, read and speak in English;
- Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of electrical wiring diagrams;
- Must be having a sound working knowledge in repair/maintenance of MV/LV motors and motor control centers, lighting systems, other equipment and its systems.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait