About this role
1. Working experience in Indian thermal power plant system for more than 8 years, to make project progress plan, familiar with connection of activities sequence;
3. Proficiency in "Earned Value Technology (EVT)" to analyse the project duration and cost progress;
4. Capable of proposing to management team factors affecting the critical project execution and remedies required accordingly;5. Capable to adapt to interntional management atmosphere, excellent communication and cooperation skills
Experience at least 8 Years in Indian thermal power plant system.
Education : B.Tech / B.E or Diploma
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB261509
- Location: Noida
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Closing date: Sunday, May 17, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Progress Control Engineer - Uttar Pradesh
Confirmation sent to