About this role
- Ensures the timely completion of the all environmental studies including the Environmental Baseline Study (EBS) and Environmental Social Health Impact Assessment (ESHIA), including MME approval and issuance of consent to construct;
- Supports PMT engineers, analysts and staff to implement the Project Environmental Management Programs during the FEED;
- Contributes to the establishment, maintenance and improvement of Environmental Management Programs to fulfil environmental permit, legal and other requirements as well as Project’s Environmental Management System guidelines for the NFS on plot;
- Ensures FEED Contractors implement requirements of monitoring programs for emissions and discharges and supports environmental reporting, including monthly, quarterly and other ad-hoc reporting to regulators and stakeholders in accordance with environmental legal and other requirements and Project Environmental Management System (EMS);
- Supports the implementation and sustainment of the Project Environmental Management System (EMS) including assessments and audits and COMPANY Management System (COMPANYMS) as applicable to facilitate compliance with environmental regulations and permit requirements;
- Provides technical input on specific environmental focus areas, programs and emerging issues, as assigned by line management to fulfil permit, regulatory and/or other operational environmental requirements;
- Coordinates and implements environmental studies, projects and contracts as and when required to comply with permit and/or other environmental and operational requirements. Performs site surveys and assessments to support studies to control discharges, emissions and wastes;
- Promotes environmental awareness through the full duration of the NFS FEED to enhance compliance with Project’s environmental requirements. Supports Project participation in environmental initiatives and projects with COMPANY, with the aim of establishing and sustaining Project’s environmental performance and reputation;
- Supervises environmental technicians and FEED Contractors’ personnel to ensure environmental monitoring activities are timely completed;
- Supports field teams to ensure full compliance to the RLIC environmental permit requirements.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering / Science from a recognized university and ten (10+) years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry in environmental field or in lieu of a degree, minimum of twenty years of experience in environmental or regulatory matters;
- Worldwide experience with EPC Contractors and construction sub-contractors in particular those involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. green-field and brown-field work);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong teamwork, facilitation, with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha