About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place suitably qualified Project Engineers for a range of opportunities throughout the year.
We are seeking Senior and mid-level Project Engineers for a range of FIFO and Perth-based contracts with start dates spread throughout 2021.
If you have experience across electrical, mechanical or civil engineering and are working on a project which will end at some point in 2021, register your interest with Brunel so we can line up your next role.
If you could please outline your relevant mining project experience as well as indicate your availability/ notice period in a Cover Letter, this would go a long way to aligning you with a suitable position.
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly reviewing systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs).
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identify, document, communicate and meet the client’s requirements.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets.
- Ensure compliance with Project Delivery procedures.
- Contribute to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervise work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in Energy/Chemical or Mining project management work.
- A demonstrated ability to manage Mining projects and have previously served in a similar position with experience in providing project management services to mining companies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter attitude requiring minimal supervision.
- Senior & Mid-Level Project Engineering Opportunities
- Perth Based & FIFO Opportunities
- Various Projects with start dates throughout 2021
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth