About this role
I am urgently seeking 12 Field Service Engineers available in Australia who have Subsea Completions or Controls experience - Installation, operation and maintenance on wellheads, BOP's and Xmas trees required.
Various completions, connections and controls scopes including drilling and wellhead scopes - plus connection scopes - across Australia and Offshore throughout the year and beyond
Ideally candidates will have experience with a majority of the following:
- Minimum 10 years’ hands-on experience – of which a minimum of 6 years offshore
- Installation, operation and maintenance on Wellheads, Xmas trees onshore and offshore
- BOP service, inspection, and maintenance offshore
- Experience running trees offshore
- Subsea/Surface drilling and completions and production work activities, manifolds, connections and control systems on offshore rigs, platforms and vessels
- Pressure testing – valves, chokes and hydraulics
- Performing maintenance and repair of all subsea systems, machines, tools and associated equipment
- Performing mux cable tests and installations on the BOP/Xmas tree
- Riser, Riser tensioners, inspection, assembly and disassembly of riser buoyancy
- Rebuilding and repairing the BOP Control pods (regulators, spm, shuttle valves)
- Support ring change and maintenance of all dog valves and cables
- Direct the deck and drill crew during BOP operation/pulling and running a BOP
- Hydraulic, BOP and hydro pressure test
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elke Koelman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth