About this role
- Brunel Australia have partnered with one of Australia’s Leading Oil & Gas Services Providers;
- We are currently looking to engage several Field Services Technicians and Field Services Engineers to assist on numerous exciting scopes of work across Australia.
- These positions will be for various connection, completions and control scopes throughout the year, across Australia;
- Wellhead Installation, commissioning, completion, maintenance and Servicing;
- CV Crane and Dogging operations;
- Pressure Testing Wellhead Valves and Wellhead Voids;
- Valve rebuilding and servicing;
- Servicing and maintenance on Oil and Gas Wellheads;
- Working to JSA’s, Permits and SOP’s and Report writing;
- General equipment and tool maintenance;
- Performing System Integration Test and Factory Acceptance Test on Expro and client Subsea tools;
- Providing technical support to running of subsea equipment for client projects in Australia region;
- Assist with supervision and development of trainees with regards to skills and working knowledge;
- Ensuring all relevant safety conditions are identified and followed both in respect to company and client safe working policies;
- Ensure work is carried out to relevant quality assurance guidelines;
- Identification of required materials, specialized equipment etc. ensuring the works are completed safely, effectively and to required standards;
- Assist with well test operations when required.
- GE/Vetco/BH Subsea experience highly desirable, otherwise Cameron, One subsea and FMC equipment experience required;
- Good understanding of the operation of subsea equipment in both completions and workover situations;
- Maintenance and repair and overhaul of oilfield/downhole tools;
- Understanding of Engineering Drawings, inspection and maintenance procedures;
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures;
- Trained in the use of bolting & torqueing equipment;
- Operation, installation and maintenance of fluid systems and solids control equipment including centrifuges, cuttings dryers, shakers, vac units and blower conveyors;
- Installation/Operation and Testing of Pressure Systems Testing, hydraulic and nitrogen;
- Overhaul and maintain gate valves/actuators lubricators;
- Installation, Testing and Maintenance of Conventional and Unitised Surface, Drill-Thru and Subsea Wellhead systems, including HPHT, Completions, Production Trees, IWOCS and associated equipment and tooling.
- Long term opportunities;
- February 2021 start;
- be involved across various connection, completions and control scopes throughout the year across Australia.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled white and blue-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement