About this role
We’re hiring for Flood Modeler for our client, a leading oil & gas engineering company, to join their growing team. This is for 1 year contract on Brunel Payroll in India
- Our bodies and environment all depend on water, it is the building block that supports all life. Water issues are becoming increasingly prominent as we struggle with disparity between water availability and demands, water pollution, and competition for limited water resources;
- At company, we recognize these challenges and our engineers, scientists, and planners are working together with clients to find the right solutions to their water challenges;
- Extensive experience in Hydrology and Hydraulic modelling;
- Experience with TUFLOW, RORB, MIKE products, GIS packages, HEC RAS;
- Ability to lead and manage a team and project management experience;
- Ability to carry out client facing role and lead client interaction for technical delivery;
- Ability to connect with clients and support on proposals;
- Ability to QA/QC work delivered by the team;
- Manage and supervise a small team of 2-3 resources;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience - 3+ Years of experience;
- Qualification - BE Graduate;
- Contract - 1 Year on Brunel Payroll;
- Location - PAN INDIA (will be decided based on Project requirement);
- Working Pattern - Initially work from home, later on as per project requirement it will be decided.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai