About this role
About this role
Our client who specializes in the development, production, marketing and distribution of essential hospital and retail pharmacy products to the Canadian market is seeking a Forecasting Manager for the GTA area This is a full time permanent opportunity.
Lead the monthly forecasting activities for all active and to be launched skus (rolling 24 month)
o This may include:
▪ Analyzing direct sales, variance vs last month’s forecast and 3/6/9/12 month averages by
sku to make appropriate demand recommendations.
▪ Collaborate with the sales team to understand and react to shifts in customer purchasing
▪ Working with the database team to get the updated forecast into the system in advance
of the monthly deadline.
▪ Working with the Commercial team to ensure that all tender related volumes are
entered at the appropriate time and updated as results become available.
▪ Responsible for developing and communicating the forecast rationale in responding to
sales and supply chain enquiries.
• Lead the reporting and analysis of forecast accuracy.
• Management of inventory at all wholesaler DC’s to ensure effective supply chain and eliminate aged
• Represent commercial requirements/priorities with Supply Chain and Quality teams at S&OP and priority
o Articulate the reasoning for the commercial requirements to gain buy in from the respective
• Develop an allocation strategy analyzing timeline for impact to supply, current sales trends, and
contracted customers. This will include the management of the allocation at the distributor – uploading
allocation tables, asking for POs and monitoring inventory at a DC level.
• Management of the allocation overwrite program – responsible for reviewing inventory position and
providing customer service/sales with a prompt response on incoming requests.
• Communication of the allocation strategy to the sales, customer service and supply chain teams.
• Work with Sales and Supply Chain teams to capitalize on competitive backorders and new sales
opportunities.• Track competitor drug shortages in the database for future reference and recommend revenue opportunities for the Sales Team.
• Work with Associate Director, GPO & Distributor Operations to obtain coverage for backorders
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance on annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of related experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with cross-functional teams is preferred
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout Us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto