About this role
Our Client – Biggest fertilizers, coal and energy producing company in Russia, in the list of top-10 Global fertilizers companies, is creating an internal organization which will consolidate and increase productivity of about 40 design institutes in Russia and implement a new ambitious construction program with a budget of 10-15 bln. US dollars which covers construction of new production assets (green field projects) and modernization of existing assets.
General Manager (EPC)
- Maximizes return on investments of the company within the framework of the implemented project;
- Participates in the definition of the charter, goals, objectives and results of the project;
- Thinks over and draws up a plan for the preparation and implementation of a new project, defines control points. Including the scope of work, dependencies between works, duration of work, constitutes the critical path, the time required to implement the project;
- Determines the quantity and estimates the cost of the resources required to complete the work of the project;
- Estimates the cost and determines the budget of the project;
- Selects the project team. Including the professional skills necessary for the project team members, structural units to participate in the development and implementation of the project, make proposal for the project team motivation system;
- Participates in the development of a detailed business plan for the project;
- Provides timely collection, accumulation, distribution, storage and subsequent use of project information;
- Controls compliance with the terms of development and implementation processes;
- Monitors changes to the project budget;
- Tracks deviations from the plan, makes adjustments to the plan and budget and coordinates it with all project participants;
- Budgeting: develops and controls project budgets.
- High education;
- MBA degree;
- Work experience as Director of the Project Office, Head of Engineering Department, Director of the Department of Capital Projects in leading International industrial companies and companies in the resource sector;
- Knowledge and practical experience of working with global practices in the management and implementation of projects in the EPC format in leading international companies;
- Successful experience in implementing projects with a total investment of mln $;
- Experience in managing a team of 20 people.
High level of salary and social package.
Location - Moscow.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services to lead an industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, Brunel helps you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing — anywhere in the world.
With an established presence in more than 40 countries around the world, Brunel can leverage the expertise of our international community.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Natalya Serzhanova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement