About this role
- We’re hiring ENPS Geospatial Lead, for a leading oil and gas MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Drive enhancements to existing applications;
- Support with management of change, specifically to evangelize the value that Geographic Information System brings to the Environmental and Property Solutions organization;
- Provide training and building networks and relationships with other Geographic Information System groups within the company;
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with ESRI and other Information System providers;
- Scanning the external market for new imagery (Satellite providers);
- Perform individually or as part of a broader team, cross domain;
- GeoSpatial implementations and consulting;
- Apply domain knowledge to advance spatial technology awareness, utilization;
- Produce maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data. Digitize and edit geographic features to maintain spatial relationships using topology;
- Ability to geo-reference rasters and CAD data and rectify output.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to acquire, load and format spatial data for use in GIS related technology that is from dwg, dgn, dxf, or kml;
- Ability to change input variables, perform situational analysis on the different impacts and summarize conclusions, write and execute basic database queries;
- Solve problems related to the differences of datums, coordinate reference systems or projections and how to recognize and convert between them;
- Familiar with data governance, compliance, data quality and business rules;
- Publish and manage web maps and services for web mapping applications;
- Understanding project requirement gathering for SWI and large projects.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (ASCX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai