About this role
- Assist and prepare correspondence and review handover submissions in accordance with Handover Procedure;
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the submissions related with Projects and Handover Stage;
- Lead / attend meetings with internal / external stakeholders;
- Complete and maintain up to date project documentation to monitor progress;
- Carry out checks of handover deliverables, and verification on site when required;
- Carry out or attend to end user inspections if required;
- Collate comments from document reviews and end user inspections;
- Draft outgoing correspondence.
Requirement – Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 8-10 years of demonstrable experience in road projects as Civil Engineer;
- Leadership, collaboration, and negotiation techniques;
- Developing and monitoring Handover of projects;
- Translating complex concepts for peers and stakeholders;
- Ability to read an interpret drawings, blueprints, specifications to determine whether construction work is performed in accordance with required standards and specifications;
- Able to prepare and keep updated files of data analysis related with projects, reports, KPI’s, risk, etc;
- Able to plan, prioritize, organize and work independently;
- Computer skills, including data entry, preparing, and updating electronic logs;
- English and Arabic (write and speaker).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha