About this role
Brunel are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced level HD fitter to carry out a mix of both scheduled and breakdown maintenance on a range of large-scale mining equipment in the Ancillary department at our clients Iron Ore Operations in the Pilbara.
- Maintenance on various Ancillary equipment including D10 and D11 Dozers, 16M and 24M Graders,
- WA1200 and 994 Loaders, 777 Service Carts and 785 Water Carts.
- Diagnostics & Fault Finding
- Workshop and Pit duties as required
- Providing mentorship and guidance
- Work in conjunction with all Mobile Maintenance teams to achieve 100% schedule compliance.
- Ensure all activities undertaken are carried out in accordance with company safety policy and procedures
- Assist in conducting prestarts
- Delegating maintenance tasks to team and following up to ensure planned works and schedules are completed in a timely manner.
- Australian recognized HD Fitter Trade Certificate
- Previous experience working in a mining or heavy industry
- Previous Supervision/Leadership experience highly desirable
- Mobile Plant experience is essential
- High regard for safety
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment
- EWP ticket (desirable)
- Current HR Drivers License
- Exceptional rates on offer
- Super Paid on all hours
- Work for a leading Owner Operator
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth