About this role
- Accountable and responsible for the execution of the brownfield scope in accordance with COMPANY Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and respect to individuals;
- Deliver project requirements as defined in COMPANY Management System;
- Development and mentoring of Project Team and National Engineers;
- Analyse and develop optimised project execution schedule, scope of work, constructability and install ability with Contractor and Company;
- Project Interface Management focal point and accountable for interface management between various parties such as Company, Contractor, Sub-Contractors, MWS (Marine warranty service) agencies and Hook-up / Commissioning Teams;
- Accountable for the brownfield offshore campaign: installation barge, accommodation barge, material and supply vessels and of installation methodology, plan and resources for safe installation of scope of work;
- Responsible for Company Lessons Learned integration within Contractor workscope and the delivery of new LLs to COMPANY, primarily in regards to brownfield execution;
- Responsible for interfacing and managing expectations with the UGP integrated activity plan (IAP) to ensure that project and LNG delivery are aligned;
- Accountable for delivering brownfield milestones in support of project schedule inclusive of schedule delivery and cost management within time and budget;
- Review and support change orders as applicable.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or HND/C with suitable experienced background;
- Minimum of 15 years’ leadership experience in a major projects environment within the oil and gas industry;
- Experience developing work methods and form several alternative methods in accordance to established Company policies, directives from Management, schedules and professional engineering standards;
- Knowledgeable in HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment processes and applications;
- Managed multi discipline and multi cultural teams;
- Experience providing recommendations on tenders, engineering designs and general controls of contractors.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai