About this role
About this role
• Working in a highly visible Project environment with large capital exposure for EPC-1 Contractor, its Vendors and Subcontractors;• Working with an EPC-1 Contractor organized as a Joint Venture that require additional skills to ensure that the EPC-1 Contractor JV Directorate serves the interests of the Operating Centres that will require a close coordination and interaction with the EPC-1 Project Manager, the EPC-1 Project Division Manager and the Area Division Manager(s);
• Working effectively within established procedures and participates in all important meetings and workshops (e.g. weekly and monthly meetings, 3D Model reviews, Constructability, Construction and Completion Sequence Reviews);• Works in a dynamic but multiple locations team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and have the ability to multi-task as essential skills;
• Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving Project needs;• Hands-on approach towards the works and activities.
Communications and Working Relationships:
• Strong communication and interaction with other skills, concise in addressing and reporting on issues pertaining to his scope;• Managerial and leadership skills bringing the EPC-1 Contractor and the various stakeholders to work as a Team driven by the same objectives;
• Strong team leadership and collaboration skills, integrity, interpersonal understanding, self-confidence, and fairness;• Strong ability to influence others who are not in his direct control to achieve Project objectives.
• Undertakes complex tasks and acts as a source of guidance to the Team and Stakeholders; • Bring solutions and provide support but not generate “micro-management” or unnecessary works to the Team and/or the EPC-1 Contractor;
• Ability to identify problems quickly and determine root cause and develop plan to mitigate or resolve them;• Ability to utilize a systematic approach to problems solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of documentation that supports the resolution;
• Takes initiative, based on experience to deliver timely results;• Be inventive, in particular when at Site, to bring technical and execution solutions that favour a safe, but flawless construction execution and transition to commissioning activities.
• Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, in particular when at Site;• Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
• Experience working in Qatar or middle-east would be a must;• Demonstrate ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds;
• Capabilities to take workload and meet deadlines.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha