About this role
- Identify, develop, coordinate, expedite and steward closure of EPC 1 Contract Interfaces with other Project Contracts as EPC 2, EPC 3, EPC 4 and Offshore;
- Provides overall guidance and leadership with respect to the Commercial and Physical interfaces applicable to EPC 1 Contract in close coordination with the Interface Division Manager EPC-1 and Area Division Manager(s);
- Ensures activities (including approvals) and interfaces with other Project Contracts are undertaken in accordance with Project and EPC-1 Contractor’s needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims;
- Lead all External Project Interfaces with other Project Contracts, such as but not limited to EPC 2, EPC 3, EPC 4 and Offshore, to secure alignment and expedite approvals as required to meet Project objectives;
- Work within COMPANY groups (Operations, Terminals and Refining groups, Engineering and Projects, Commercial, Execution Planning and Services (EP&S), Sub-surface, etc.) to facilitate and coordinate EPC 1 Contract Interface related activities;
- Represent the interests of the EPC 1 Contract by attending to all important meetings, including ensuring comprehensive and fully documented actions list and minutes of meeting are prepared and signed by the Parties involved;
- Located at EPC-1 Contractor Main Home Offices (EPC-1A) during the Engineering and Procurement phase – expected duration: 24 months – then relocate to RLIC Site;
- The position shall directly interact with its counterpart at EPC-1 Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC-1 Contractor organizations are “mirroring”.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or higher diploma with proven project management and execution experience including brownfield execution;
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position;
- Proven experience as Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer and Interface Head;
- Experience with government agencies, international oil companies as representatives in a joint facility / joint venture and commercial / legal personnel, as Company or EPC Contractor;
- Understanding of Joint Facility Operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas project development;
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write Technical reports in English;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Valid Qatari Driving License (or eligible to apply);
- Be willing to relocate to EPC-1 Contractor offices and accept frequent business trips.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha