About this role
Searching for the Head of R&D for our client's R&D center located in Western Russia, Voronezh.
Key tasks are:
- Building interaction with potential partners and co-executors of R&D, developing a network of partnerships;
- Defining development priorities together with the business customer (marketing and sales, product development);
- Laboratory management, budget planning, people management;
- Improving the efficiency of R&D processes and reducing the cost of production.
- Experience in management of the scientific center, laboratory, application center/laboratory for elastomers or polymers;
- Leadership, high communication skills;
- Degree in chemistry;
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Russian will be a plus.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anna Karpova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement