About this role
- Provide Piping Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance and expertise while managing the Piping team in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule;
- Direct the preparation and stewardship of Piping Engineering scope of work in EPC contract, advise and recommend design procedures, processes, deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimise project cost and schedule;
- Interact with Engineering Team Management to complete multi-discipline engineering activities, ensuring alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements;
- Manage FEED Contractor's Piping Engineering activities including validation of personnel numbers, qualifications and experience; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes;
- Assess and validate FEED Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting, and recommends additional technical support to address gaps;
- Manage the technical attachments and scope descriptions for relevant contracts including the timely delivery of all purchase orders;
- Responsible for the Piping Engineering schedule and related milestones, provide data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting;
- Accountable for sharing previous lessons learned and ensuring current lessons learned and captured and communicated to support review teams and future projects;
- Develop, review and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all Piping engineering references are up to date and relevant.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha