About this role
About this role
- Provides input to the Procurement and Construction Surveillance Programs per the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and supports Engineering Surveillance Program;
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors Engineering, Procurement and Construction quality efforts;
- Establishes Company surveillance assessment schedules and ensures assessments are conducted timely in manner;
- Coordinates and participates in Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase Quality Audits and verification of follow-up activities;
- Establishes, conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training;
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedures;
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's quality audit schedules;
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor’s Quality personnel assigned to the project;
- Ensures appropriate personnel review & approve deliverables of EPC Contractor & any sub-contractors (e.g., Plans, ITPs, etc);
- Monitors and measures Contractor’s quality performance;
- Stewards resolution of quality issues and or elevates to PQM as required;
- Interfaces with Head of Vendor Quality Surveillance for Equipment and Materials;
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework;
- Manages the implementation of PMT Q/IM solutions in a timely & cost-effective manner that compliments safety, cost & schedule;
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting (DR), Specification Deviation Request (SDR), Non-conformance (NCR) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR);
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level;
- Collaborative management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish & maintain genuine & responsive relationships;
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting;
- Ensures COMPANY Lessons Learned are implemented and verified.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry;
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the Oil and Gas industry, Sulfur Plant, molten sulfur rundown pipelines, sulfur storage tank, conveyors, waste water treatment facility and steam systems;
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects;
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
- Experience with Storage Tank construction and pipe pneumatic testing procedures.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha